Manager Planning and Control
Curaçao Airport Partners N.V. is moving into the future and we want likeminded people to help take us there. Our aim is to combine a safe airport with great customer service experience.
We are looking for talents to become our next Manager Planning and Control.
In this role you are responsible to manage the planning, reporting and control cycle. To execute the strategic plan and realize innovation goals.
- As a member of the Tactical Management Team, prepares (master) plans in line with long-term strategies for sustainable airport development.
- Advises the Strategic Management Team on the operational execution of the (master) plan.
- Provides feedback on organizational performance as input for innovation, change and cost reduction.
- Takes responsibility for determining and monitoring department budgets and achieving department goals, oversees the timely execution of the department’s contractual obligations, sets priorities and empowers coordinators to lead effectively.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Yearly Financial Statements and coordination of the external audit process.
- Ensures implementation of aviation and security rules and regulations.
- Prepares the formal budget and financial annual and interim reports and monitors the budget exhaustion periodically and assesses (expected) budget overruns.
- Performs financial variances analysis and associated checks, consults with departments regarding business management and the provision of information, and detects deviations in the performance in comparison to the objectives.
- Supports the development of management tools, such as planning & control frameworks and models, the AO/IC, regulations and guidelines in the financial field, the cost and accounting methods and provision of information.
- Contributes to the drafting of statistics, indicators and benchmarks, carries out statistical calculations and makes forecasts.
- Acts as financial partner for internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, including IFRS.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Skilled in communication in English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento (spoken and in writing).
- Problem solver, innovative.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Result driven.
- Customer oriented.
- Advisory skills.
- Research skills.
- Analytical skills.
Please submit your application letter and resume before June 14, 2022. For more information, please contact Sharitee Saunders at +5999 839 1026.