People Learning & Development Specialist
Develop and implement an effective performance management system and skills gap analysis that feeds the development, initiation and maintenance of an effective training and learning programs.
- Assists with the implementation of new ideas, processes and procedures and continuously improves efficiency
- Contributes to the annual planning cycle, including budgeting and periodic reporting to the Tactical Management Team
- Participates in internal and external projects and working groups aimed at further development of the personnel and organizational policy
- The incumbent is responsible for developing, initiating and maintaining effective training & learning programs (skills strategy) across the organization aiming at adequate talent development of employees.
- Furthermore, the position needs to develop and implement an effective performance management process in line with the guidelines determined by the People Experience Manager.
- The incumbent needs to develop and implement mid and short term talent development strategies based on the business needs by conducting a skills gap analysis a good understanding of the business needs.
- The incumbent needs to reflect on ways how to optimize current talent development processes, predict the future skills and propose ideas to build the skills needed.
- This role fulfills an important advisory role to others within the organization and provides specialized services based on own area of expertise and is responsible to increase the effectiveness in own area of expertise.
- Learning curriculum tailored to the organizations/ business needs.
- Innovative and effective performance management system.
- Current skills gap and future needed skills analysis reports.
- Bachelor Degree in HR or similar level acquired through experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Theoretical knowledge of Human Resources management with specific practical experience in learning and development.
- General knowledge of the organization and management of the airport and the airport users (airlines, ground handlers, etc.)
- Communication skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Advisory skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Account management skills.
Please submit your motivation letter and resume (in English), through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact Lizzette Archangel – Sr. Manager Human Capital Consulting Learning & Assessment at (+599) 9 685 08 58.
*The required prerequisite establishes the eligibility of an applicant to be considered.