Airport Commercial Policies
In order to ensure the profitability, continuity and quality of products and commercial services offered at the Curaçao International Airport, the following commercial policies are enforced at the airport.
As per article 6, 1st paragraph of the General Terms & Conditions for a one-time parking arrangement at Curaçao International Airport, issued February 1st, 2013, states;
Without written authorization of Curaçao Airport Partners, anyone at the airport is forbidden to:
- Use the parking facilities for other purposes other than parking of vehicles;
- Use the parking facilities to offer, sell, rent, deliver or distribute products and/or services, regardless if payment is requirement or not;
- Use the parking facilities for advertising purposes. In case unauthorized distribution or installation of advertisement, the costs for removal will be charged to the person who left the advertising message or on whose behalf the advertisement was placed.
As per article 10, 1st paragraph of the General Terms and Conditions for a one-time parking arrangement at Curaçao International Airport, issued February 1st, 2013, states;
Curaçao Airport Partner is entitled to wheel clamp or tow a vehicle at any time if:
- A vehicle parked at Curaçao International Airport is offered for rent, and / or to be picked up by a third party without a prior authorization by Curaçao Airport Partners.
- the Driver does not comply with the General Terms & Conditions for a one-time parking arrangement and/or other applicable General Conditions and/or the Airport Regulations.
ISLAND DECREE CONTAINING GENERAL MEASURES of April 13, 1971 to determine the
regulations to promote order and safety at the Dr. A Plesman Airport and to organize the
supervision thereof (“Airport Regulations”).
As per article 4, 1st paragraph of the Airport Regulations, states;
Without the permission of the Airport Director (management Curaçao Airport Partners), anyone at the airport is forbidden to:
- Sell products or services, trading or exercising a profession;
- Installing advertising signs or flyposting, distributing pamphlets, printed matter or circular letters, holding public speeches or performing any other act of a propagandistic nature;
- Applying, drawing, scratching or printing any letters, figures or signs on the buildings, fences, inside or outside walls, signs or pavement;
As per article 5, 1st paragraph of the General Terms & Conditions for Off-Airport Shuttle Service, issued February 8th, 2019, states;
- The designated car rental shuttle pick-up and drop-off area is only accessible to pre-registered shuttle vehicles authorized by Curaçao Airport Partners.
As per article 10, 1st paragraph of the General Terms & Conditions for Off-Airport Shuttle Service, issued February 8th, 2019, states;
- Violation of these general terms and conditions, such as offering car rental services, which includes to drop-off and pick-up customers at Curaçao International Airport without a valid agreement with Curaçao Airport Partners, will result in penalty of ANG. 2,500 payable to CAP for each violation.
For more information on our commercial policies, please contact us: [email protected]