Social Distancing: temporary actions taken at our airport
In our continuous efforts to help promote the awareness and practice of Social Distancing as much as possible, the following actions have been taken at the airport:
- Only passengers are allowed in the check-in hall;
- All passengers in the check-in hall are receiving a flyer with the request to practice Social Distancing;
- More counters have been made available to check-in passengers so that the airlines have a counter in between their staff while checking in passengers;
- The queuing system has been adjusted in order to create more space available for the passengers;
- Floor tapes have been placed to indicate the distance to practice Social Distancing.
Furthermore, to help increase and promote the awareness, posters and digital images of Social Distancing are seen on different walls and digital screens throughout the airport in addition to a recorded announcement every 15 minutes.
Curaçao Airport Partners is promoting Social Distancing and counts on YOUR cooperation to make it happen!