A new normal guideline is in place
As the whole world is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic and entering the ‘new normal’, Curaçao Airport Partners (CAP) has been working on several adjustments to the airport facilities in order to comply with the new normal guidelines established by our local authorities, which will allow our island to once again welcome travelers. All travelers, whether inbound or outbound, can be assured that a carefully constructed plan has been put in place to safeguard their travel, and the well-being of our airport personnel.
- CLICK HERE for travel updates.
- CLICK HERE for the Government's information prior to traveling to Curaçao.
- CLICK HERE for our press releases.
- CLICK HERE for the Coronavirus bulletins.
- CLICK HERE for information concerning PCR test and exemptions upon arrival in the Netherlands. For more information, we refer you to your airline or the Dutch government: www.government.nl
We recommend you also visit the website of the WHO organization, www.who.int for updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and other valuable information on how to protect yourself and general recommendations for personal hygiene and cough etiquette.